CUSTOMER AND SUPPLIER POLICY
pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR 679/2016 - Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data
This is to inform you that your data will be processed in full compliance with the privacy regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) regarding the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
Your data will be collected and processed for the following purposes:
- Fulfilment of contractual obligations;
- Fulfilment of tax or accounting obligations;
- Operational and management requirements, strictly related to contractual obligations;
- Management of business relations to the extent necessary to perform the requested service to the utmost.
Consent is not required to fulfil obligations under European Union laws, regulations and requirements, or provisions laid down by authorities legitimised by law and supervisory and control bodies, as well as to fulfil accounting, fiscal and organisational obligations; failure to submit data will result in the impossibility of establishing or continuing the relationship, within the limits in which such data are necessary for the execution thereof.
DATA PROCESSING METHOD AND DISCLOSURE
The data submitted will be processed by duly designated data processors and persons in charge of the correct fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes by means of electronic instruments and paper archives, as well by means of security measures suitable to guarantee confidentiality and to avoid unlawful access to unauthorised persons.
Your data will be stored in secure databases on our servers, or on the servers of our trusted providers acting as data processors.
Such data will not be subject to disclosure and it will be processed within the limits and within the time necessary for the fulfilment of law obligations and for the purposes indicated above.
Your data may be disclosed to the following categories of entities, as data processors and/or independent data controllers:
- external accounting and tax compliance consultants;
- lawyers for legal assistance in contractual matters and litigation management;
- entities/companies/freelancers and collaborators who contribute to our activities in the various industries, for needs strictly connected to the aforementioned purposes;
- Credit institutions.
EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS AND DATA CONTROLLER
In compliance with the regulations in force, you may request at any time:
- Confirmation of the existence or absence of your personal data;
- Know the content and origin, purposes and methods of processing;
- The logic applied in case of processing carried out using electronic tools;
- The identification details of the data controller, the data processors and the persons or categories of persons to whom your personal data can be disclosed.
In addition, you have the right to:
- Access, copying, correction, supplementation, data portability;
- The deletion (right to oblivion), the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of your data processed in breach of the law;
- In any case, oppose the processing of data relevant to the collection purpose for legitimate reasons.
Pursuant to the Regulation, you will also have the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
To exercise your rights, you may forward your requests to:
R.M.G. RAFFINERIA METALLI GUIZZI S.p.A.
Via San Lorenzo, 52/54
25069 Villa Carcina (BS) – Italy
T. +39 030 8900427
PEC: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.rmg.it